Wednesday 14 January 2015

IT'S BEEN PUBLISHED!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
At long, long last the third in the Blountmere Street series, There Is a Time, has been published and can be purchased from Amazon Kindle for digital readers. It shouldn't be long - somewhere around four weeks - before you'll be able to purchase it from Amazon CreateSpace, which means you'll be able to buy a paperback version. For those of us in the Antipodes it should provide us with some good holiday reading as well as being the answer to the Christmas present we get the person who has everything.

Already I'm feeling restless without a book underway, and although I promised myself a rest from writing until February, I could well be creeping back to my computer long before February. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. As I wrote at the beginning of the book, even if you've read the previous two books in the trilogy, it would be a good idea to browse through them again to familiarise yourself with the characters. If you haven't read the books at all or only one of them, I strongly suggest you read them first. And when you've read them, will you do me a great favour and write a wee review of them. If you go to the Amazon Kindle sales page you'll see the reviews at the bottom of the page. You don't have to write screeds, nor do you need to be highly literary. Something simple will do. Have a look at the preceding ones.

In the meantime, happy reading and I'll try to be more regular in my blogging in 2015.





No comments:

Post a Comment