Wednesday 14 January 2015

NOW YOU CAN GET SOME OF MY BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY

Today has been an exciting one because I've received an order for a few copies of  "He Called Me Son" and  "The Best in Blountmere Street from the local library suppliers which means you might see them on the shelves soon. You never know, they might even make their way to "Staff Picks".

The Createspace copies of "There is a Time" are still not available because of a few hiccups, but I'm hoping to have them (the hiccups) sorted out within the next few weeks.

Roger has volunteered to be my despatch clerk, so that I can get on with my next book, which I hope to start sometime in February. I have some ideas for the book swimming around in my head, although when I attempt to catch them they dart away..

I've taken advantage of the holiday season and the beautiful weather we've been having to do some reading and have just finished "The Unknown Pilgrimage of Harold Fry" by Rachel Joyce. It's very well written and I loved the character of Harold Fry. Has anyone out there read this book? If so, what did you think of it?

I'm taking this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year and to tell you I hope to blog a lot more regularly than I did last year. I hope to do a regular blog on 'creative writing', so keep tuned.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment